On June 11, our On the Spot discussion focused on data-driven energy strategies and why your business should implement one.
- 0:00 – 4:24 – Introductions
- 4:25 – Relating it back to the energy matrix
- 5:35 – Technology in the energy industry
- 11:05 – What is the kWatch® Intelligent Controller and why is it important to have a data-driven energy strategy?
- 23:52 – Why do Flow Power do this?
- 28:57 – Questions and answers
- 43:39 – Conclusions
Watch the recording here:
Why should your business implement a data-driven energy strategy?
Data gives your business the insights to make informed decisions about how and when you use power. If your business has multiple sites, then you can amalgamate data across each of your sites. A data-driven energy strategy puts you at the centre of the market and connects you to the real price of power.
To stay ahead of the energy market, no matter where you are, register for On the Spot below: