As lockdown restrictions begin to ease across the National Energy Market, our experts discussed how energy users can use this to their advantage and think differently about their energy strategy.
- 0:00 – 3:54 – Introductions
- 3:55 – Where does this discussion fit in the energy matrix?
- 6:22 – What are we seeing with our customers right now?
- 8:21 – Looking back at price variability in the contract market
- 12:34 – How has the conversation changed for customers?
- 21:52 – Opportunities available to energy users
- 28:18 – Questions and answers
- 35:30 – Conclusions
Watch the recording here:
Why should businesses change their approach to energy?
Contract prices vary from highs to lows. And that presents a good opportunity for your business to take advantage of the lows. Through the Active Option, customers can contract in advance and unlock additional savings if the market drops again.
To stay ahead of the energy market, no matter where you are, register for On the Spot below: