Let us know

If you happen to have a poor experience with us, we want to know. The sooner we hear about it, the sooner we can do something about it. We also understand that your time is important.

There are three ways you can make a complaint:

Call us

Give us a call on 1300 08 06 08

Email us

Email us at complaints@flowpower.com.au

Write to us

Send it in writing to PO Box 6074, Hawthorn Vic 3122

The sooner you let us know, the sooner we can resolve your problem. In order to address the issue quickly and effectively, please provide us with some basic information, including:

  • Your Flow Power account number
  • Your name and preferred contact details
  • A description of your complaint

We sincerely hope that we can resolve your issue. If you’re not satisfied with the outcome or you want independent advice and assistance, you can contact the Energy and Water Ombudsman in your respective state or territory at any time.

You can view our complaints policy here .

Energy and Water Ombudsman NSW

Call 1800 246 545 or visit www.ewon.com.au

Energy and Water Ombudsman QLD

Call 1800 662 837 or visit www.ewoq.com.au

Energy and Water Ombudsman VIC

Call 1800 500 509 or visit www.ewov.com.au

ACT Civil and Administrative Tribunal

Call (02) 6207 1740 or visit www.acat.act.gov.au

Energy and Water Ombudsman SA

Call 1800 665 565 or visit www.ewosa.com.au

Energy Ombudsman TAS

Call 1800 001 170 or visit www.energyombudsman.tas.gov.au