In a webinar on June 30, our experts discussed what’s happened in the wholesale energy market over last financial year, the particular events that have had a direct impact on supply and demand and what these changes mean for large energy users.
Some of the key points discussed during the webinar include:
- Energy trends: What’s happened in the energy market in the last 12 months and what do fluctuating prices mean for businesses
- Changes in the energy market: How is the changing energy mix affecting how businesses buy energy
- Energy solutions: What businesses can do to leverage the energy market with innovative products and technology
Some of the questions anwered during the webinar include:
- Should you still be installing solar on your roofs?
- Given the negative price events in South Australia, are businesses in South Australia benefiting from the daytime price drops?
- Is wholsale energy a good option for businesses that don’t have flexibility in their energy usage?
- How do you know if your business if better off with flexible or fixed energy pricing?
EOFY energy check – 3 things our experts suggest you can do as a large energy user:
- Find out when your energy contract ends
- Find out if you have an ‘Option’ available
- Find out if ‘Peak and Off-Peak’ rates are best suited for your energy profile
Watch the webinar for a detailed discussion on all these points and you can also get in touch with one of our experts to understand what are the best options for your business.
If you liked this dicusssion, check out our other webinars on energy trends and technology here.