If you’re interested in discovering whether your business may be a natural fit to benefit from switching to a wholesale link contract, or how to take wholesale contracts to the next level, this webinar is for you.
Some of the key points discussed during the webinar include:
- What does “time of use” mean? Could your business benefit from wholesale time of use pricing?
- How is time of use different from peak and off-peak pricing? Can traditional ‘peak’ pricing be costing your business?
- How to decide if your time of use is a natural fit for a wholesale linked contract? Our energy specialists can help to determine with a free analysis on your current usage to calculate your potential Price Efficiency Adjustment.
Emmett Williams, Steven Grant and James McFarlane answer 10 minutes of questions at the end, but as always if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in contact with the Flow Power team.
Some questions answered during the webinar include:
- How does this model work with my solar system?
- How do price spikes work when the wholesale price is expensive?
- Is there a fast way to tell if this model will work for me and my business?
Any questions? Our energy specialists are here to help.
If you’re a Flow Power customer already, please reach out to your dedicated Client Solutions Manager.
If you’re not a Flow Power customer contact our friendly team today:
📞 1300 08 06 08 (within business hours)
🖥️ Live chat message (within business hours via the chat button at the bottom of your screen)
Alternatively, you can submit your questions through our website contact form here.