Watch this webinar to see our business energy experts, Nick Mercure, Steven Grant and Emmett Williams, discuss the benefits and efficiencies of having Power Active as part of your business’s electricity plan. The discussion should help you understand how to navigate price fluctuations to better suit your energy usage.
Some of the key points discussed during the webinar include:
- What is Power Active?
- Price Efficiency
- The Active Option
- How do you know when to contract?
- Real life examples of current customers using Power Active
Some of the questions answered during the webinar include:
- Do I have to actively monitor the market with Power Active?
- Are multiple NMIs allowed on a contract?
- What does load shape mean with regard to your electricity usage?
- Can you get new pricing if you’re already in contract?
Our experts also help you understand if your current electricity plan is the best one for your business. Here are some of their suggestions:
- Check if you’re still getting charged peak and off peak
- Ask your retailer if you have an option available as part of your contract
- When does your contract expire? Check ASX Energy prices that are available now.
Watch the webinar for a detailed discussion on all these points and you can also get in touch with one of our experts to understand what are the best options for your business.
Questions about Power Active? We’re here to help.
If you’re a Flow Power customer already, please reach out to your dedicated Client Solutions Manager.
If you’re not a Flow Power customer contact our friendly team today:
📞 1300 08 06 08 (within business hours)
🖥️ Live chat message (within business hours via the chat button at the bottom of your screen)
Alternatively, you can submit your questions through our website contact form here.